In response to the need to rigorously test mobile apps before they are released, Jamo Solutions announced the release of Jamo Automator, an easy-to-use, scriptless, cloud-based digital testing tool that allows users to automate mobile app test creation and management.
The tool allows users to create, modify and replay mobile app test scripts without the need for programming and stores scripts and all relevant information in a central, cloud-based repository accessible through a browser. Jamo Automator supports collaboration between team members, making it a tool of choice for Agile teams and giving all stakeholders in the organization visibility into the testing process and progress.
“With millions of apps available across multiple app stores, it’s critical for businesses to automate testing to ensure the best possible experience for their customers,” said Jacques Wouters, CEO of Jamo Solutions. “Jamo Automator is easy to deploy and has virtually no learning curve, allowing all stakeholders, from app owners to testers to project managers, to test all types of mobile applications.”
Features of Jamo Automator include:
- Instant test case snapshot: Jamo Automator captures user actions and records them as enhanced screen shots. By using images, not script, and displaying the flow of the test case, Jamo Automator creates a comprehensive view of all the steps and actions of the test case.
- Storage in the cloud: All automated test cases are saved in the cloud and can be viewed and modified through a browser. No need to install add-ins or tools to access the test information.
- No coding skills required: Anyone who can interact with the screen can record, enhance and maintain reusable test scripts.
- Quick, easy deployment: Jamo Automator is securely delivered as a service. Anyone with access to a browser and a mobile device or emulator can begin using the tool.
- Testing on any device: Jamo Automator can run anywhere, on any device – in the lab, on the cloud, in the tester’s pocket or in an emulator.
- Easily reuse test cases: Build an automated test case that can be re-executed under different conditions and against multiple versions of the app, which increases the reuse of the automated test case and the ROI of the test automation process.
- TRY JAMO AUTOMATOR FOR 2 WEEKS FREE TODAY
Learn More at www.jamosolutions .com