Tuesday May 24th 2016 – 3:00PM Eastern/12:00PM Pacific
If you are building or deploying mobile apps, you can’t go without testing. But where do you start? Do you go with manual testing or invest in automation? What are the real costs of automation? What options are available on the market, and how do you choose the solution that’s best for your organization?
Jamo Solutions is proud to announce Matthew Heusser, the Editor in Chief of Stickyminds.com, Author of “How to Reduce the Cost of Software Testing”, Lead Judge of the Software Testing World Cup, and the Managing Director of Excelon Development has agreed to share his insight and experience in Mobile Testing in a live web event. You will have the opportunity to answer Matt and the Jamo Solutions technical team questions about Mobile Testing following a brief demonstration of Jamo Automator, a cloud-based testing tool that can help you embrace automation without the hassle of scripting.
What you will learn:
- The advantages and challenges of manual-only testing
- The benefits and risks of mobile test automation
- The full costs of implementing automation, including experts, devices, emulators, tools, labs and platforms
- How mobile tools can lead to long-term cost savings, accelerated delivery, or both
- The revolutionary approach to mobile testing with Jamo Automator
Presentation and a moderated Q&A format
- After the Matt Heusser’s thought leading presentation on the different approaches to mobile testing and available options for automation, participants will see a detailed demonstration of scriptless test automation by Jamo Automator
- During and after the presentation/demo portion, everyone in the audience can submit a question in the Q&A panel. All questions will be read in the order received and answered live by our technical specialists
Can’t make the webinar? Sign up and we’ll notify you when the recording is ready for replay at your convenience.
We hope you can join us!